Home Care PharmacyShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
7:30 am to 3:30pm
Under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy, Supervision of the Clinical Pharmacists, and according to New York State law, performs technical activities associated with dispensing pharmaceuticals. The Pharmacy Assistant Technician is an entry level position with the expectation of learning the skills, knowledge and ability to become a Pharmacy Technician.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous pharmacy experience as assistant to pharmacist preferred.
- Manual dexterity.
- Knowledge of math.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Computer skills. After orientation, this includes:
- Pharmacy computer system program
- Automated dispensing machine
- Pharmacy compounding, packaging, auto mix machines, as applicable
- Home Care computer operating system