Environmental Services Worker MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Apr 28, 2021
Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 3Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
11p to 7a
Performs a variety of heavy services and project cleaning tasks to maintain the hospital in a sanitary, orderly and attractive condition. Operates various types of cleaning equipment, cleans using step-based cleaning procedures.
- High school graduate preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Prior Environmental Service experience and/or experience working in a health care facility and/or using janitorial equipment desirable.
- Must have sufficient reading ability to read safety instructions and chemical product labels.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions, extensive walking, and standing. Considerable stooping, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting and handling of supplies, materials and equipment
- Subject to environmental conditions