Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
M-F between the hours of 8-6
Oversees and is responsible for daily practice management operations of Primary Care teaching for the D'Youville clinic including Laboratory Services, Family Practice, Nutritional Services, Social Work with future plans for Endocrinology and Rheumatology.
Ensures standards and defined guidelines of Patient Centered Medical Home and Accountable Care Organization are met. Understands and ensures the Population Care Management strategies and guidelines are implemented in the practices. Understands the needs for teaching advanced practice providers and works collaboratively to achieve goals of the site as well as with the Faculty Clinicians.
- BA or BS Degree with a minimum (2) years Medical Practice Management experience required
- In lieu of above degree, will accept a minimum of seven (7) years of Medical Practice Management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- One (1) year medical office management in one of the following areas - Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Family Practice required
- Academic experience preferred
- Experience in CPT & ICD-9-10 Coding knowledge and medical terminology required
- Management experience required
- Electronic Health Record experience required
- Prior experience with computerized scheduling applications a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home and Meaningful use Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Medical Billing
- Strong knowledge of Third party Payer requirements
- Ability to understand technical and operational applications in a clinical setting
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel as well as electronic health record
- Ability to adapt to various software applications as necessary.
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication skills