Registered Nurse Peri-Operative Float KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Date Posted: Mar 22, 2021
Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.600000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
0630-1430 0700-1500 0800-1600 0900-1700 1000-1800 1300-2100
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with physicians, ancillary and other patient team personnel maintaining standards for professional nursing practice and performance improvement.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing;
- BSN strongly preferred;
- Maintains a current New York State Professional License;
- Completed cardiac rhythm course or demonstrates competency;
- Certification in ACLS within 1 year;
- BLS with 4 months of hire.
- One (1) year of experience in a critical care area.