LIFE PACE OLVShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Responsibilities include the organization, implementation and evaluation of education supporting the Clinical Standardization initiatives and the Home Care Information Systems Applications. Associate assists with the identification and implementation of technical solutions for Catholic Health business needs. Associate assists with the technical and functional analysis, support and implementation of system changes. Assists with the preparation of specifications and documentation related to system revisions.
- Associate Degree in Nursing or a Healthcare related field required
- BSN or BA in a Healthcare related field strongly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of Five (5) years clinical experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) year teaching/training experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years Home Care operations and regulations experience strongly preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS ENVIRONMENT
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical processes and operations.
- Technical knowledge of McKesson computer applications strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated skills with personal computer applications, including Windows, Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to train associates in appropriate job functions
- Ability to establish good working relationships with associates at all levels.
- Ability and means to travel among CHS sites, including valid NYS driver's license.
- Ability to facilitate discussions, brainstorming sessions and team processes.
- Ability to proactively analyze and anticipate impacts of any changes or modifications, technical or operational to a complex clinical environment.
- Computer experience, with personal computer applications.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.