Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 7am - 12 noon. Additional availability to work other days or to extend shifts is a plus.
Order, Receive and Distribute supplies to user departments, Report supply discrepancies and any other supply services issues to Supervisor, Material Distribution in a timely manner. Maintain a neat and orderly warehouse and receiving area. May be assigned to other duties within the SPD department (Mailroom and Linen) when necessary.
- High School diploma or GED
KNOWLEDGE SKILL AND ABILITY
- Pre-Hire Experience- None
- Post-Hire Experience- 1 Month
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer / keyboarding ability
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs
- Subject to weather while in loading dock area