Capacity Management Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2021
Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
Between 7a - 7p.
This individual is responsible for the design, monitoring and maintenance of ambulatory capacity management functions across the clinical enterprise. Scope includes enterprise-wide template development and template standards management for provider and ancillary schedules. The Analyst conducts periodic specialty-wide template reviews to ensure templates match demand, minimizes barriers and promotes patient access. The Analyst ensures patient centric access to services are delivered smoothly, efficiently, consistently, and timely. The Analyst collaborates with Contact Center leadership, clinical and operational managers to identify and proactively mitigate issues which create barriers to ambulatory access and patient flow. Works in a strong collaborative partnership with clinic operations, Revenue Management and IT.
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in business, health services administration or related field preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Two (2) years of related experience required in schedule templates development and scheduling guidelines
- Epic Cadence Certification preferred at time of hire, required within first year of employment
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles to establish relationships with customers and internal partners; interact with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one's intentions.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to communicate professionally while maintaining confidence, confidentiality, integrity, and objectivity
- Ensures that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; create and implement service practices that meets customers' and own organization's needs.
- Maintains high energy and a positive attitude
- Demonstrates diplomacy and patients while interacting with consumers and colleagues
- Technological aptitude to master additional programs and technologies, including CRFM, telephony, Epic electronic health records, and other potential systems
- Some local travel is required
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs