Administrative Coordinator Bariatric Wlnss & Comp Rhb Cntr
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2021
Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Coordinate and provide administrative support for the Bariatric Wellness & Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center. Responsible for the day-to-day planning, coordination, implementation and follow up of office responsibilities. Preforms these duties to ensure effective and efficient functioning for the bariatric and rehab teams as well as provide additional support to the Service Representatives as needed. Confidential interactions with professionals both internal and external to the organization as well as the patients receiving treatments, counseling and therapy within the Center.
- Associates Degree required Focus on Medical Administrative Assistant strongly preferred
- Billing and Coding Certification preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a health care setting required
- Ability to maintain records
- Strong Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of and proficiency with personal computers, including Microsoft Office programs;
- Knowledge of standard office equipment (fax, copier, printer, laptop, projector).
- Knowledge of taking meeting minutes
- Knowledge of insurances and their requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work independently