Manager Marketing & Creative Services
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2021
Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
8:30am to 4:30pm
The Manager, Marketing & Creative Services, under the direction of the Director, Marketing & Communications, is responsible for the implementation of marketing tactics that strengthen the brand, service lines, and programs across Catholic Health. Participates in the development of assigned service-line marketing plans.
- Creative & Production
- Manage the creative team and assign projects
- Develop marketing and advertising materials maintaining consistency with brand guidelines
- Develop & design materials for designated projects
- Evaluate and edit materials developed by the creative services team
- Write and edit copy for a variety of digital and printed communication ensuring key messaging reflects the brand voice
- Provides high-level project management and account service function including, creative assistance, managing timelines, etc.
Develops and directs a consistent forward thinking visual tone and format for public relations and marketing related materials produced throughout Catholic Health.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in communications/journalism, design or marketing required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years relevant experience in marketing and pr, design or writing experience preferred
- Print production
- Thorough understanding of the principles of branding and their application
- Experience in directing marketing communications, advertising and promotional media planning and buying
- Knowledge of print, outdoor advertising, transit and other traditional advertising tactics as well as digital marketing and advertising
- Ability to lead, manage and plan for a creative team
- Strong project management skills; ability to organize and prioritize multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Experience in layout/design using Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Strong creative graphic and writing skills, with extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color and visual communications
- Knowledge of print production, collateral development and creative/advertising/marketing process
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communications skills
- Results oriented work ethic
- Experience in working with computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and PhotoShop
- Intensive computer/PC use with repetitive motion (using mouse), long periods viewing computer screen, and long periods of sitting.
- Regular office work environment
- Occasional lifting of boxes
- Some travel between CH sites
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs