Patient Experience Specialist (Customer Service) Scheduling Reg Ref Mgmt II
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Canisius College Science Hall Shift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
Summary: The primary responsibility of a Patient Experience Specialist II is to represent Catholic Health (CH) to our consumers in a friendly, positive, and effective manner. Patient Experience Specialist II is responsible for an increased scope of interactions with consumers and are expected to consistently obtain high-quality scores for Level I activities. Additional expectations of this role include providing exceptional customer service, striving to anticipate and meet the needs of consumers, treating all consumers and colleagues with dignity and respect, and working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve quality and performance standards. The Patient Experience Specialist II performs specialized functions for patients by handling calls and inquiries into the Contact Center, ensures all patient inquiries are addressed and resolved in a compassionate and timely manner, and is well versed in multiple aspects of the schedistration and referral management processes to ensure accurate responses. The Patient Experience Specialist II maintains a working knowledge of Catholic Health service offerings, service workflows, and contact center technologies necessary to perform all job junctions.
Collaborates with Clinical Teams, Revenue Cycle Teams, and IT associates.
EXPERIENCEKNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses basic customer service skills and empathy while interacting with patients
- Demonstrates excellent, active listening skills
- Shows comfort with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Works well with computers and possesses good typing skills, at a speed of 45 words per minute, at minimum
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to promoting high performance
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Maintains high energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Thinks quickly and uses appropriate judgment
- Demonstrates diplomacy and patience while interacting with consumers and colleagues
- Demonstrates regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work variable schedules
- Able to interact with staff, colleagues and stakeholders in a respectful manner
- Maintains a neat and professional appearance
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.