McAuley Residence SNF Sub AcuteShift: Shift 2Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
3:00pm to 11:00pm
Performs a variety of duties in and around the facility under supervision. Performs routine maintenance for drain cleaning, pneumatic tube carrier repairs, Venetian blinds, and power house equipment. Completes preventative maintenance, such as adjusting belts on drives, replacing valves, packing valves and assisting tradesmen with their tasks
- High School diploma or GED
- Courses in electricity, mechanics and electrical welding.
- Valid NYS driver's license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Two (2) years actual maintenance worker experience
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, schedule forms or blueprints
- Must be knowledgeable with the use of hand tools and power tools.
- Frequent exposure to many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions.