Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
8:00am to 4:00pm
The Director for Patient Services Home Care is responsible for the overall clinical direction, day-to-day operational and administrative management of all clinically related services of the certified Catholic Health Home Care organization. This position provides strategic and tactical support to the Home and Community Based Care leadership team. The Director for Patient Services provides key leadership in all areas of operation, with direct accountability for clinical service delivery, clinical staff productivity, clinical management supervision and clinical support departments. Proactively engages staff to strive for cooperation, efficiency and results. Acts as a liaison with clinical leaders within Catholic Health to achieve Catholic Health goals for improved patient care along the continuum.
- Graduate of accredited college or university with Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, or related field required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Public Health, Business, Business Administration or other related health field preferred
- Licensure and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Minimum of two (2) years satisfactory experience as a Community Health Nurse in a CHHA, LTHHCP, or Hospice required
- Minimum of Five (5) years of management experience in Home Health Care required
- Three (3) years' experience, background in Performance Improvement, Quality Management and Staff Education preferred
- Knowledge of principles, practices, and techniques of community health nursing.
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and effectiveness concerning personnel and fiscal practices of a CHHA, LTHHCP, Licensed Home Care and or Hospice.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Strong communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assume a leadership position and work collaboratively as a member of a Leadership Team
- Knowledge and use of information management programs and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak and present in front of small and large groups of employees, leadership, Board and public forums.
- Ability to proactively anticipate need and approach to change in both internal and external environments.