Medical Assistant Mercy OB/GYN Center MHB
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Date Posted: Apr 26, 2021
Marian Professional BuildingShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
715-315, 7-3, 730-330, 8-4,845-445, 9-5
The Medical Assistant is under the direct supervision of the LPN, RN, NP, Physician Assistant and/or Physician to deliver care to the patient and assist the health care provider.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Associates degree or certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Proficient in computer skills, including the use of a computer (keyboarding and the mouse), Microsoft Word and email
- Mental and physical health sufficient to withstand strenuous activity, bending, lifting, walking
- Hand and finger dexterity to manipulate hospital equipment
- Desire and skill to meet the needs of the outpatient
- Continuous awareness of need for safety measures in patient care
- Must strive for gentle, friendly, cooperative and courteous behavior toward our poor and underprivileged population