Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
7:00 - 15:00
Inspects, installs, repairs and replaces pipes, valves, flanges, gaskets, strainers and related equipment for water, compressed air, gases, steam, vacuum, drainage and vents. Responsible for layout and set up of piping installations.
- Graduate from a vocational school in this trade
- Valid NYS Driver's License and must maintain current licensure
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Two (2) years journeyman or five (5) years hospital or commercial plumbing experience
WORKING CONDITIONS: ENVIRONMENT
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, schedule forms or blueprints.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and prepare layout of jobs.
- Must be able to use hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic tools related to the plumbing trade.
- Frequent exposure to many disagreeable physical conditions.
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions.