Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.600000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7a - 3p, possible flex start time
Primary responsibility is to perform tests on body fluids to provide information for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. The ability to properly handle specimens, which will be analyzed at a later time is required. The ability to prioritize work to ensure efficient performance is required.
- Associates (AAS) Medical Laboratory Technology degree or related discipline required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- NYS Licensure Required
- Must obtain full NYS license within 90 days of graduation
WORKING CONDITIONS: ENVIRONMENT
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain information and interpret this information in terms of the patient's needs
- Knowledge of growth and development
- Understanding of the range of treatment needed by these patients
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment.
- Ability to work in stressful situations is required.
- Schedule flexibility is required.