Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Under the direction of the Director of Imaging Services and Imaging department manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the department. Directs and Supervises, Imaging Services technical and ancillary personnel. Participates on radiology management team with other supervisors, director and radiologists to establish, maintain, evaluate and improve quality performance on an individual staff level and on a department level.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of radiology technology or Nuclear Medicine required.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field highly desirable.
- Significant course work toward a degree will be considered.
- Registered by the ARRT or NMTCB.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- At least five (5) years as a Staff Technologist and two years of Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have excellent human relations skills and organizational skills.
- Strong written and Verbal communication skills