Supervisor Nursing SCH SJC
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cheektowaga, NY, United States
Date Posted: May 5, 2021
Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 2Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
3-7, 7p-7a, 7a-7p
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and direction of administrative, patient care, and all non-clinical activities on an assigned shift.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Registered in New York State.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- BLS training required and current.
- ACLS current required.
- Meets and is current and competent with all New York State licensure requirements. Not limited to Infection Control and Child Abuse mandatory reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Three (3) years of acute care experience required
Charge Nurse, manager or supervisory experience preferred
- Able to make physical rounds of the campus in a timely manner and respond to priority calls.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills