Receptionist Nutritional Services KMH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kenmore, NY, United States
Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
545-145, 7-3, 3-7, 4-730
Summary:Process diet orders, admissions, discharges and transfers. Obtain meal orders from patients and visitors in an efficient and timely manner assuring that prescribed diet guidelines and patient specific needs are met. Coordinate nutrition office procedures with all members of the clinical nutrition staff. Utilize hospital and nutrition office computer systems.
High School diploma or GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
One (1) year experience in a Food and Nutrition Service Department preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS: ENVIRONMENT:
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Must possess or have ability to learn basic computer skills.
- Must have some knowledge of therapeutic diets.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Ability to tell time and read a clock
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.