Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Provides administrative support. Responsible for day-to-day operations, planning, coordination and implementation for Nurse Managers and Directors. Responsible for multi-tasking, handling changing priorities at a high level of important and confidential Catholic Health (CH) matters and issues. Confidential interaction with professionals inside and outside the organization.
- High School diploma or GED
- AAS Degree or graduate of an Administrative Assistant program preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum one (1) year administrative assistant experience required
- Health care office experience preferred
- Typing - 65 wpm / Keyboarding Ability
- Medical Terminology
- Excellent Telephone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organize/prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of standard office equipment (fax, copier, printer, laptop, projector)
- In a well lit environmentally controlled office setting.
- Extensive time sitting and typing.
- Typical of most office jobs.