Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Monday-Friday Flex hours, 7:30 - 5p or 6p
The Practice Administrator is responsible for managing the clinical and business operations and ensuring quality patient care and processes for all the OB-Gyn Services at SOCH including Sister's Family Health, Piver, Fetal Testing Unit, and the Ob-Gyn Dept. The Practice Administrator is accountable for the Supervision of clinical staff in coordination with the Director of Clinical Practice Management Women's Services OB-GYN. Responsible for the overall management of all clinical and operational managers, development of standardized policies, procedures, changes in clinical operations, working collaboratively with the Director of Clinical Practice Management - Women Services, and VP of Physician Enterprise, ensuring patient satisfaction, clinic flow, performance improvement, quality, and financial productivity. Oversees budget, patient, and vendor communications. Works collaboratively with the Director of Clinical Practice Management Women's Services OB-GYN, Director of Business and Performance Improvement, and Director of Finance to promote effective delivery of best practice, and patient focused car.
- Bachelor's Degree in a clinical or management field required.
- In lieu of degree, 10 years of Office/practice Management experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Five (5) years of Practice Management Experience in a Medical Practice or hospital-based primary care setting required. If using experience in lieu of degree, then ten (10) years of Office/practice management experience required.
- Experience in Community Office setting preferred
- Experience in, OB-GYN and Family Practice/Internal Medicine strongly preferred
- Experience with NYS Department of Health Regulations
- Experience with Joint Commission Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations required
- Proven leadership ability
- Knowledge of medical practices and reimbursement policies
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications,
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem solving and decision making
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner with physicians, administrators, patients, and associates
- Ability to function effectively within a team
- Ability to create an atmosphere which encourages motivation, innovation, and high performance