Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
8:00am to 4:00pm
The Network Analyst I provides service oriented technical support to the Catholic Health (CH) client community in all matters relating to PC and LAN technologies. Network Analyst I provides customer service and technical expertise through the administration, escalation and/or resolution of any technical problems, service requests, or project work. Success in this position requires interaction with many disciplines and diverse groups of people with varying skill levels.
- Associates degree required, Bachelors preferred
- In lieu of Associates degree, eight (8) years of applicable experience required
- Relevant technical certifications will also be considered
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- Requires at least one (1) year experience in computer related field
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to troubleshoot software and hardware failures and to identify network problems
- Strong technical aptitude and good analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to repair and perform preventative maintenance on personal computers, laptops, wireless devices, software and other related peripheral devices
- Professional presentation and the ability to interact with customers in a courteous manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, and Microsoft Active Directory Network.
- The ability to coordinate equipment installations and the maintenance of hardware/software inventories on company computers and systems
- Experience with client - server applications is preferred
- Familiarity with Server operating systems (AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, Windows Server, SQL Server)
- Have a valid driver's license, transportation, and be willing to travel between CH sites as needed
- Relevant technical certifications will also be considered.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.