Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time Flex FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Varied with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BLS, ACLS required
- Completion of Cardiac rhythm & Ventilator classes required
- ACLS is required within 1 year of assignment
- One (1) Year med/Surgical experience strongly preferred