Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Provides Administrative support including daily tasks, reminders, scheduling. Responsible for day-to-day operations, planning, coordination and implementation for the Director of Facilities and Site Managers at Sisters of Charity Hospital and St. Joseph Campus. Responsible for multi-tasking and handling changing priorities. Coordinates the clerical needs of the office. Confidential interaction with professionals inside and outside of the organization. Assists Director of Facilities & Engineering and Site Managers in the daily coordination of administrative functions of the department.
Responsibilities:EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- Two (2) years Administrative Assistant experience in a health care office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Ability to organize/prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Knowledge and proficiency of computers and/or software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong spreadsheet ability
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Knowledge of standard office equipment (fax, copier, printer, laptop, projector)
- Must be familiar with the operation of Maintenance and Engineering Department terminology, symbols and practices.
- Must be capable of typing a minimum of 35 works per minute.