Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Provides rehabilitation according to state licensure. Organizes and conducts treatment programs to restore and prevent loss of function following disease, injury and/or disability. Practices with autonomy, adhering to Best Practice guidelines and communicating with all healthcare professionals for the best plan of care for the patient.
- As per professional degree from an accredited program by the NYS Department of Education
- Registered and licensed by NYS Department of Education, or eligible
- Prior experience working in a similar clinical setting preferred.
- Considerable amount of bending, stooping, walking, lifting.
- Standing and transferring of patients