Marian Professional BuildingShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time Flex FTE: 0.500000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
The Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the provision of professional nursing care in an office setting. Serves as a liaison between patients and MD. Must independently determine acute vs. non-acute situations and schedule patient appointments based on assessment while maintaining timely flow of patients based on acuity. Communicates medical dispositions when directed by MD.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current New York State Licensure
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of 3 years in OB/GYN experience.
- Possess a problem-solving approach and apply good judgment.
- Able to work well in stressful situations and conditions with frequent interruptions.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.