Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Variable Start 800-1600, 1000-1800
Licensed Practical Nurse works under the direction of a Registered Professional Nurse. Performs selected nursing care for the sub-acute, convalescent and chronic patient.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Current NYS licensure as an LPN required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Minimum of one (1) year combined direct patient care experience as an LPN required
- Knowledge of rules and regulations governing Certified Home Health Agencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skill set
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- May be exposed to unsanitary conditions in some home settings
- May be exposed to high crime areas within the community or within the county by the agency.
- Endure exposure to weather and temperature extremes.