Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
potential hours 6pm-6am Monday - Friday and 24 hours on Saturday and Sunday
The Physician Assistant is a dependent health care provider who, working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary health team, is responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients. All duties and responsibilities must be accomplished with the guidelines of the established protocols and in accordance with the Physician Written Practice Agreement as required by New York State.
- Graduate of an approved NCCPA (National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and CAHEA accredited Physician Assistant training program (Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA).
- Valid certification by the NCCPA as developed by the National Board of Examiners.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year surgical experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation.
- Respond to surgical on-call emergencies.