Home Care Erie CountyShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
The Occupational Therapist (OT) is responsible for providing service to the home care patient who displays deficits in self-care activities of daily living and interpersonal activities. Programs are developed for the patient to assist them in developing ability to satisfactorily accomplish activities specific to their age and role.
- Graduate of a B.S. or M.S. degree program in OT required
- State of New York license and registration required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
- One (1) year experience as an OT required
- Minimum eight (8) months' experience with extended orientation (minimum sixteen weeks).
- Must demonstrate the ability to adapt occupational therapy techniques to home setting.