Home Care PharmacyShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
The Coordinator Home Care Admissions is an integral member of the referral team; coordinating home care services for new and existing patients. Works in collaboration with the RN of Home Care Admissions to process referrals for homecare. Communicates with CH and non-CH facility staff, and physician offices to gather and integrate necessary information for initiation and continuation of home care services.
The coordinator obtains, prepares, and manages data related processes that support the CH Home Care Admissions function. Verifies and obtains initial authorizations from Insurance Companies and fosters a customer service relationship.
- Associate Degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Minimum of 1 year experience in business or health related field required
- Computer knowledge required
- Medical terminology and medical insurance knowledge preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Keyboarding skills essential