McAuley Residence SNF Sub AcuteShift: Shift 2Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Evenings Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
10:30a-6:30p, 10a-6p, 6:30a-2:30p, 6a-2p, 7a-3p varies - evenings and days
Cooks and garnishes food for residents, staff, visitors and catered events guided by standardized recipes and production sheets. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas and equipment. May be responsible for the general supervision of Food Service Department in the absence of the Food Service Supervisor; may be required to open and close the department in the Supervisor's absence.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year quantity cooking required.
- One (1) year institutional health care quantity cooking preferred.
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness, and non-verbal communication
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Ability to tell time and read a clock;
- Ability to perform basic Math functions;
- Ability to follow and prepare food according to standardized recipes.
- Prolonged standing, walking, lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds;
- Must have sufficient dexterity and mobility to handle food and equipment efficiently and safely;
- Works in varying atmosphere temperatures from 0 to 90 degrees.
- Pushes/ pulls, moves and lifts supplies and equipment.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching.