Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
The Nurse Manager, under the leadership and in collaboration with the Director and Vice President of Patient Care Services, is responsible for the planning, priority setting, coordination and evaluation of programs of patient care for designated patient populations. The Nurse Manager fosters collaborative relationships with the interprofessional team. The Nurse Manager assumes responsibility for the management of fiscal and material resources. Abiding by Kenmore Mercy Hospital and Catholic Health Mission and Values, the Nurse Manager has 24 hours accountability and responsibility for the human resource and outcome management for designated patient populations. The Nurse Manager supports, plans, implements, and evaluates the goals and policies of Kenmore Mercy Hospital and Catholic Health.
- Graduate of accredited professional nursing program.
- Current RN licensure in State of New York.
- Baccalaureate in Nursing required. MSN preferred
- Current BLS certification.
- National certification in a related clinical area or leadership within 2 years of hire.
- Three (3) or more years clinical perioperative or related nursing experience/charge nurse experience
- Leadership experience preferred.