Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 3Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.700000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Mainly 11PM to 7AM, other shifts possible during staffing shortages.
Under the supervision of the Lead Switchboard Operator, and according to specified procedures, operates a console telephone switchboard in order to relay incoming, outgoing and inter-office calls. Performs various hospital communications and clerical duties.
- High School diploma or GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Experience managing multiple calls at one time of varied urgency and acuity. Call center or similar history is acceptable.
- Must be able to understand English and comprehend oral instruction
- Must be able to deal with the public, medical staff and hospital personnel in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to exercise good judgment in decision making