Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (TECHNICAL/PHYSICAL):
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Prepared to sit for New York State RN Licensure Boards within a maximum of 3 months from date of hire or maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BSN strongly preferred.
- Cardiac Rhythm Course within 6 months or demonstrates competency.
- BLS within 3 months of hire.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire.
Physical activity includes: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, and heavy work.WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.