Mercy Nursing Facility SNF Post AcuteShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.426600Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Evenings Days with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Cooks and garnishes food for patients, residents, staff, visitors and catered events guided by standardized recipes and production sheets. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One year quantity cooking required.
- One year Institutional health care quantity cooking preferred.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
- Ability to tell time and read a clock.
- Ability to perform basic Math functions.
- Ability to follow and prepare food according to standardized recipes.