Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1168Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
6:30a-2:30p, 10:45a-6:45p, 3:45-6:45
Summary:Promotes and maintains a positive service culture. Process diet orders, admissions, discharges and transfers. Obtain meal orders from patients, residents and visitors in an efficient and timely manner assuring that prescribed diet guidelines and patient specific needs are met. Associate will coordinate the Nutrition Office procedures with all members of the clinical nutrition staff. Associate will utilize the hospital and Nutrition Office computer systems. May function as an Ambassador as required.
- High School Diploma or GED required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year experience in a Food and Nutrition Service Department preferred
- Must possess or have ability to learn basic computer skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Good communication skills
- Good Customer service skillsAbility to tell time and read a clock
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical/power equipment.
- Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/chemicals.
- Subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases.
- Subject to burns and cuts.
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations.
- Exposed to hazards of steam and heat.
- Exposed to varying degrees of kitchen elements.
- Extreme Cold: temperature cold enough to cause marked bodily discomfort.
- Extreme Heat: temperature hot enough to cause bodily discomfort.
- Moisture: occasional contact with water or other liquids.