Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: YesWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
varied starts based on surgical volume
The Physician Assistant is a dependent health care provider who, working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary health team, is responsible for providing comprehensive care to patients. All duties and responsibilities must be accomplished with the guidelines of the established protocols and in accordance with the Physician Written Practice Agreement as required by New York State.
- Licensed Physician Assistant in New York State
- Current NYS license
- Graduated from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's Degree as a Physician Assistant
- Infection Control Training certificate desired
- Board Certification by NCCPA required
- Meets credentialing requirements as appropriate through the Medical Staff office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year surgical experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a stressful situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Respond to surgical on-call emergencies.