Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
According to established procedures; cleans, repairs equipment. Sets up meetings in and around the hospital departments. Performs a wide range of duties including responsibility of storeroom and outside duties including grounds and snow removal.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid NYS Drivers License
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Two (2) years as a general mechanical experience, preferably in small engine repair.
- Must be able to understand English and comprehend oral instruction.
- Maintains and carries cleaning equipment.
- May be required to climb ladders, runs floor buffing machines and move furniture.
- Valid NYS drivers license may be required to perform some duties.
- May be required to perform work duties of other departments.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mild