Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.500000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
hours are variable, 8-4
The Administrative Assistant will provide assistance to the Program Director and Program Administrator in coordinating all programmatic activities that support and assure maintenance of the CHS Internal Medicine Residency Program; handles sensitive and confidential matters regarding residents and attending physicians. The Administrative Assistant will provide assistance to the Associate Chairman of Medicine with all administrative duties for the Department of Internal Medicine.
- High School diploma or GED
- Associates Degree required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Two (2) or more years of experience as an Administrative Assistant required
- Previous experience in Graduate Medical Educational strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in grammar and punctuation skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to manage workflow and work process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be objective.
- Normal heat, light, space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs
- Travel between facilities may be required on occasion
- Office environment with intermittent standing and walking, prolonged sitting, lifting (20-30 lbs. boxes)