Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and EveningsHours:
Variable Shift b/w 6A-8P.
Promotes and maintains a positive service culture. Performs a variety of duties to include; preparation, measure, cook, assemble, and serve foods for patients/residents, associates and visitors. Follows standardized recipes for food consistency and menu guidelines. Adheres to temperature and safe food handling practices. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties to work areas and equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations according to requests.
Adheres to Values in Practice Initiatives and CHS Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Health care and/or hospitality production experience
- Ability to read and write English and follow oral and written instruction
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to demonstrate culinary skills, use of related equipment and knowledge and applicable standards
- Exposed to hazards from electrical/mechanical/power equipment
- Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/chemicals
- Subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases. Subject to burns and cuts
- Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
- Exposed to hazards of steam and heat. Exposed to varying degrees of kitchen elements
- Subject to standing and walking most of the workday
- Extreme Cold: temperature cold enough to cause marked bodily discomfort
- Extreme Heat: temperature hot enough to cause bodily discomfort
- Moisture: frequent contact to water or other liquids