St. Francis ParkShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time Flex FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
3-7 pm 6:30-2:30pm
Performs a variety of duties to include preparation, assembly, and distribution of meals to patients/residents and visitors. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas and equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non-verbal communication;
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language;
- Ability to tell time and read a clock; and
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Prolonged standing, walking, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Must have sufficient dexterity to handle food and equipment efficiently and safely.
- Works in varying atmosphere temperatures ranging from 0 to 90 degrees.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- May be exposed to hazards from electrical, mechanical and power equipment.
- May be exposed to housekeeping cleaning agents and chemicals.
- May be subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases.
- May be subject to burns and cuts.
- May be exposed to hazards of steam and heat.