Father Baker Manor Sub AcuteShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
The Certified Nurse Assistant Trainee (CNA Trainee) will train with certified staff to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Training will encompass classroom and clinical training. Assists and provides for residents in the activity of daily living in accordance to the individualized plan of care.
This position is eligible to participate in the THRIVE program that provides education and a Workforce Coach to support them through their first year of employment.
- High School diploma or GED, OR
- Pass high school proficiency exam
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ABILITY
- None required
- Previous health care experience preferred
- Must be able to speak and write the English language
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Ability to learn the application of the assessment into the aging process; examples may include height/weight, skin integrity, ADL's, bowel and bladder control
- Intermittent exposure to a few unpleasant physical conditions