Father Baker Manor Sub AcuteShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time Flex FTE: 0.600000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Call Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
7:00- 3:00 pm 12-8:00 pm
Performs the daily activities of the laundry department in accordance with facility guidelines to assure that an adequate supply of linen is on hand at all times to meet the needs of the residents.
EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non verbal communication
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- May work in cramped areas
- Standing, walking, climbing, kneeling, heavy lifting
- Exposure to chemicals and hazardous materials
- Subject to environmental temperature extremes
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.