Sisters of Charity Hospital St Joseph CampusShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.400000Bargaining Unit:
CWA 1168 Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
11p-7a, 3p-11p, 9a-5p
Performs CT and or performs radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures, which include surgery, as well as related clerical functions at a level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Demonstrates ability and performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for diagnosis.
- Graduate of an Approved School of Radiologic Technology
- New York State License as a General Radiologic Technologist and current New York State Department of Health certificate of registration as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Current Certification by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists - Radiological Technologist Registry (ARRT) (R). Must maintain this primary registration at all times to be eligible for certification and registration.
- Certified to inject with NYSDOH obtained within orientation period and maintained thereafter.
- BLS obtained within orientation period and maintained thereafter.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One year of experience as a staff technologist
- Previous CT experience preferred
- Good general health necessary in order to stand and walk most of the day.
- Must have the ability to pull, push, and lift patients and equipment.
- Participate in site rotations where applicable, see site specific department requirements