Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
varies, primarily days, 6a-10p will work between both campuses
Under the direction of the Director, Pharmacy Services and site leadership coordinates operational and administrative programs for the department of pharmacy.
- Associates Degree required, with concentration in business or health field; or Bachelor's Degree, business related field preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Two (2) years pharmacy experience required;
- Inventory management experience preferred.
- Purchasing experience preferred
- Proficient, strong knowledge of computer applications;
- Ability to generate reports, analyze data, note trends, and determine needed actions and monitor outcomes;
- Strong ability to work independently of supervision;
- Strong team building skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Can interact well with other healthcare disciplines and support staff;
- Confident and willing to make recommendations;
- Detail oriented, can prioritize, driven to improving outcomes and performance; and
- Knowledge of drug nomenclature (generic/brand names), dosage forms, strengths, equivalencies preferred.
- Strong background in finance and management functions