Kenmore Mercy HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
UFCW Local 1Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
According to established procedures, cleans and services building areas; moves furniture, equipment and supplies in and around hospital departments; and performs a variety of environmental services duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.
EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to understand English and comprehend oral instruction.
- Maintains and carries cleaning equipment.
- May be required to perform work duties of other departments.
- Valid NYS drivers license may be required to perform some duties.
- May be required to climb ladders, runs floor buffing machines and move furniture.
- Occasional exposure to one or more mildly unpleasant physical conditions.