Sisters of Charity HospitalShift: Shift 1Status:
Full Time FTE: 1.000000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days Evenings Nights with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
varies, 6a-11p, 10p-6a, 6p-6a
Under the direction of the Director of Pharmacy and site leadership including the Pharmacy Manager and/or Lead Clinical Pharmacist; and under the supervision of Clinical Pharmacists and - other designated supervisory personnel - performs the activities associated with dispensing pharmaceuticals that are permitted by New York State law for uncertified pharmacy technicians.
- High School diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skill and Abilit
- Six (6) months experience as a pharmacy technician, or graduate of a formal Pharmacy Technician training program.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to operate office equipment, personal computer, telephone, fax machine, copy machine, hospital information systems, automated dispensing units and various other types of pharmacy automation
- Proficient at report generation from various information systems
- Proficiency in metric system and various types of basic math calculations
- Communicates effectively with physicians, nurses and other health professionals in matters pertaining to pharmacy services
- Good manual dexterity (typing).
- Proficient in data entry