Mercy Hospital of BuffaloShift: Shift 2Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.600000Bargaining Unit:
CWA Local 1133Exempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Days and Evenings with Weekend and Holiday RotationHours:
Under the direction of the Office Coordinator, performs routine office duties requiring some medical knowledge. Maintains exact filing systems, daily patient records, charging procedures, data entry functions, and accurate records of released films. Directs telephone communications, schedules and receives patients to the department. There may be potential for the clerks at the off-sites to register patients prior to check in on day of service.
- High school diploma or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- One (1) year of medical office experience preferred.
- Computer skills/experience preferred
- Moderate typing skills
- Must be able to work rapidly under pressure with frequent interruptions, while sustaining accuracy and efficiency.
- Sits, stands and/or walks most of the day.
- Stoops, bends and lifts medium weight objects.
- Normal heat, light space, and safe working environment; typical of most office jobs.