Ken-Ton Family Care CenterShift: Shift 1Status:
Part Time w/Benefits FTE: 0.500000Bargaining Unit:
ACE AssociatesExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Monday thru Thursday, 7:30 am to 5 pm and Friday, 8 am to 4 pm. Schedule would rotate with other LPNs to include the following shifts: 7:30 to 3:30, 8 to 4 and 9 to 5.
The Licensed Practical Nurse assigned to Ken-Ton Family Care Center administers nursing care to the outpatient and is responsible for the delivery of the patient care through the process of planning, implementation and evaluation to the ages of patients served based on the areas of clinical practice, under the direction of the Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Physician. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Maintains confidentiality of all hospital and staff information.
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing required
- Current New York State Licensure
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Relevant / current out-patient experience preferred in pediatrics, OB/GYN, and/or Medicine, depending on location and services offered at site.
- Have previous occupational health or infection control experience
- Successful completion of pharmacy test.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills