Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
AgencyExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation for critical care and Emergency areas. Participates in patient and family teaching. Works cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN strongly preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License
- BLS and ACLS requiredEXPERIENCE
- One year experience in a critical care/emergency department area.
- Ventilator experience preferred
- CRRT preferred
- Experience with EPIC computerized health record preferred
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.