Administrative Regional Training CntrShift: Shift 1Status:
Per Diem FTE: 0.100000Bargaining Unit:
AgencyExempt from Overtime:
Exempt: NoWork Schedule:
Varied with Weekend and Holiday rotationHours:
Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation for medical surgical and telemetry units. Participates in patient and family teaching. Work cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- BLS and ACLS required
- One (1) Year med/Surgical and Telemetry experience required
- Experience with EPIC computerized health record preferred
- Subject to inside environmental conditions
- Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons.